- Entrapment Security Cages
- CASIO Laser LED Projector Pro...
- Wall Mounts - Projectors
- Ceiling Mounting Plates & Sol...
- Columns / Poles
- Universal Projector Mounts
- Projector Ceiling Mount Bundles
- Flat Screen Mounting Solutions
- Video Wall Mounting solutions
- Digital Signage & Games Systems
- Floor Stands for Flat Screens
- Fixed Floor Stands for IWB...
- Wall Risers for Flat Screens
- Wall Risers for IWB & Projectors
- H Base Flat Screen Mobile Tro...
- Flat Screen Height Adjustable...
- Mobile Trolley Riser for IWB...
- Mobile Trolley for Ultra Sho...
- Multimedia Cabinets & Accessorie
- Loud Speakers Amplifiers & Audio
- Security Products & Accessory...
- Dedicated Manufacturer Products
- Clearance Lines at reduced price
We Accept ...
Magnum Acoustics Digital Cinema Sound Loudspeakers
Magnum Acoustics have developed a series of loudspeakers aimed specifically at digitally equipped cinemas which also bring out the best in standard analogue cinemas. Extensive experience in both the hi-fi and high power markets gives the designers at Magnum Acoustics an invaluable insight into the needs of cinema loudspeaker systems. High quality sound reproduction and high power handling capabilities come as standard.
To achieve the high level of sound quality the designers took a fresh look at the concept of loudspeaker enclosure construction and drawing on experience gained from the design of hi-fi speakers they carefully analysed every aspect of the cabinets. For example, the radius applied to the front corners reduces cabinet edge diffraction, aiding a smooth transition accross the front sound stage and the carefuly flared reflex port openings reduces wind turbulence noise in the subwoofer.
As with the screen channel enclosures, the surround speakers are carefully designed down to the smallest detail, for example the grills are removable, without the need to undo any screws, to allow easy access to the front fitting drive units for field maintenance. The same hard wearing lacquer finish as used on the screen channel speakers is applied to the suround speakers and both types of cabinet are manufactured from the highest grade MDF. To aid the integration of the loudspeaker into the cinema auditorium and dispense with the unattractive black vinyl wrap boxes lining the walls, Magnum Acoustics will colour code the surround speakers to compliment the auditorium furnishings, which is a distinct advantage for the architectual specifier.
Magnum Acoustics have also developed and are the clear market leaders in cast resin loudspeaker enclosures and technology and have a very impressive client list. A new and innovative cast resin surround loudspeaker is now being developed and will offer standards of architectual finesse and a quality of sound unparalleled in the cinema industry.
Magnum Acoustics are dedicated to producing cinema loudspeaker systems which substantially increase the level of sound quality presented to the cinema audiences. With highly competitive pricing and the convenience of dealing direct with a UK based manufacturer.